The French Namibian Chamber of Commerce and Industry aims to act as a business community whose main purpose is to represent, advise, adapt, train, inform, innovate and monitor the various companies seeking share and penetrate new markets
Who we are :
We are a structure that brings together a skills group of professionals, experts and business leaders, French and Namibia. We have a voluntary legal status of law private. Our organization is composed of four bodies operational, namely:
– An Executive Committee, responsible for conducting policy Development of the room.
– An advisory council, which brings together experts from a Mission strategic thinking, support and assistance permanent advisor to the Executive Committee.
– A team of experts to participate, to lead, to follow to support the work of specialized committees.
– Work organized by industry, including:
Agriculture and agri-food industry, seafood, fresh food, fish, fruits and vegetables, wine, tourism, finance, investment, health and health services, scientific research, ecology and sustainable development, culture, training, education, communication and marketing services audiovisual, cinema, logistics and transport.
• Promote commercial and industrial relations two countries.
- Have all relevant Namibian authorities reform or measures deemed necessary for the development of activities Trade and Industry with France and Namibia.
- Provide business information to public enterprises and deprived of the two countries.
- Ensure compliance with the industrial, commercial or intellectual in both countries.
- Conduct market research and communication operations in order to promote Namibian exports to France and French in Namibia.
- To provide business address, mail, internet, translations and paperwork.
- Post trade proposals, offers and requests jobs.
- To organize seminars, conferences and debates company of personalities as well as business meetings.
And generally engage in any activity relating to commercial and industrial business interests the two countries.