Because without network you are isolated …
This is the crucial step before implantation, as you will it take to make a study tour and meet with various stakeholders, ministries, institutions and prospective partners.
The CCi you in this process by offering a la carte services:
– Organisation of missions.
– Calls for tender
– International support, consulting, export process, accompaniment abroad on missions and exploration visit salons.
– Organisation of promotional techniques conferences.
– Recruitment of sales force, research partners contract, equity, etc.
– Professional and Institutional meetings.
– Training, Translation and interpreting services.
Before prospecting approach should be satisfactory appreciation of the country in which you want to implement.
Knowing a country is not just for political and economic data; certain ethnic historical, geographical, and cultural rights are equally important and will help you maximize your chances of success and create real and lasting relationships Its target market and define its strategy are essential to sustain your action.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Franco Namibian has privileged the highest level of the state and its institutions relations, knowledge of the country, its different ethnicities, economic, financial and energy policy will help you develop your activity under the best conditions.
To assist you in your implementation, develop your technology, industrial and financial capacities and assist you in your development process, we created a platform for advice and coordination to serve as a bridge between the Namibian government and your society.
Our services (quotation on request)
– Information on the market
– Watch calls on Namibian offer.
– Regulatory Information:
– Import-export, implementation, creation of companies debit.
– Market research, extensive literature study on sector market or product.
– Contribute to regional development by supporting companies working for export.
– Organisation of conferences, debates and seminars on markets and professional business practices.
– Lobbying institutional strategic consulting.